Group Fitness Classes and Master Classes
Kendall is experienced in teaching indoor cycling, step, toning, body sculpting, core conditioning, gliding, BOSU, plyometrics, circuit training, swimming, Kick Boxing, boot camp, Zumba, yoga, Pilates, Silver Sneakers, Hi-Lo and any variation of the previously listed.
Currently, Kendall regularly teaches at GET FIT Davis. For a current group fitness class schedule visit GetFitDavis.com and look under the Group Exercise tab.
Kendall is also available for Master Classes or Specialty Class instruction at other venues or special events. To discuss scheduling please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
If there is a topic you would like to have presented, Kendall would love to put her years of experience to work for you. Her services are ideal for corporate wellness series, collegiate guest lecturer, team trainings, common interest workshops, or any other area that can a motivational, educational, or fitness related presentation. Some examples of past presentation topics include:
- BOSU Body- FitZone Lecture Series, ARC UC Davis
- Functional Training - ACE Certification Program, ARC UC Davis
- Gliding- Presentation and Work Shop ARC Departmental Training UC Davis
- Proper Progression - ACE Certification Program, ARC UC Davis
- Strength Training 101 - FitZone Lecture Series, ARC UC Davis
- The Art of Wellness - PHE 44 Healthy Living, Guest Lecturer, UC Davis
- The Question Behind The Question- motivational lecture for professionals, UC Davis
- Teaching to Multiple Fitness Levels - ARC Departmental Training, UC Davis
- Women on Weights - FitZone Lecture Series, ARC UC Davis
- Exercise and Aging - Kinesiology Guest Lecturer, Sacramento State University
- FITT Principle - Davis Rotary Club Guest Speaker
- AFAA Primary Group Fitness Certification - Full day workshop and examination
- Many complimentary presentations for youth groups, city counsels and grade schools.
To discuss scheduling please fill out the contact form at the bottom of this page.
Consulting and Mentoring Services
Are you a group fitness instructor looking to become more skillful at cuing, choreographing, and planning group fitness classes? A trainer who needs help with their craft, or lacks experience with special populations? A program director or gym owner that needs a qualified professional to access their instructors or trainers and help improve their weaknesses?
Kendall has helped mentor hundreds of future fitness professionals and is available to help you in person or on-line through video and Skype.
To discuss consulting or mentoring services please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
To discuss modeling opportunities or event appearances please fill out the form at the bottom of the page.
For more information on in person local or online distance training, please visit the Personal Training page.